Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bryan Adam - Please Forgive Me

Download Please Forgive Me

Still feels like our first night together
Feels like the first kiss, its gettin better baby
No one can better this...
Still holdin on, youre still the one
First time our eyes met, same feelin I get
Only feels much stronger, wanna love ya longer
You still turn the fire on...
So if youre feelin lonely dont
Youre the only one I ever want
I only wanna make it good
So if I love ya a little more than I should
Please forgive me, I know not what I do......i cant stop lovin you
Dont deny me this pain Im going through......if I need ya like I do
Please believe me every word I say is true......our best times are together......touch, still gettin closer baby
Cant get close enough...
Still holdin on, still number one
I remember the smell of your skin...everything...all your moves...you, yeah!...the nights ya know I still do......one thing
Im sure of is the way we make love
And one thing I depend on is for us to stay strong
With every word and every breath Im prayin
Thats why Im sayin......never leave me
I dont know what Id do...

No comments: